Prior to making your reservation, rates are subject to change without notice.
* 13% Florida tax not included
Mid season 10% off discount
only applicable for arrivals on Saturday and departures on
Saturday. Not applicable to arrivals on Friday or departures on Sunday,
1. This rental property has a $125 + tax departure cleaning fee.
2. $250 deposit required to reserve the unit for your dates. (non-refundable)
3. Balance of rental is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
4. $500 damage deposit will need to be placed on your credit card 2 weeks prior to check-in. This separate charge is released within 10 days after departure with no damage to the home.
5. Check-in time is after 4 PM, check-out is no later than 10 AM.
6. No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival, only credit towards a future booking, minus the $250 reservation deposit. We highly recommend that you buy travel insurance.
7. We use a unique time-sensitive keyless
access code for our home. Your specific code will be included on your
driving directions that we will email to you upon receipt of payment in
full and once your separate damage deposit is charged.
9. No RV's allowed in resort. Must park
12. Reservations crossing over different seasons will be prorated by their prospective date & season.
13. The Emerald Island Clubhouse is constantly being improved, expanded and updated. Clubhouse amenities listed on this site are subject to change without notice.
14. Grills - the property manager can supply a (delivered, clean, full-of-gas) barbecue grill for $45 per week. Please Note: By State Law cooking must be done outside the pool cage.
15. We will not rent to students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
16. Falsified Reservations : Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
17. Long term/monthly stays require a $500 reservation deposit. (non-refundable)
Back to Top of Page (Rates)
"The Emerald Island Gem: Because half the excitement of vacation is the place in which you're staying"